what is the meaning of Feedback?

Go down

what is the meaning of Feedback? Empty what is the meaning of Feedback?

Post  Shimaa Ahmed Mostafa on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 am

Feedback describes the situation when output from (or information about the result of) an event or phenomenon in the past will influence an occurrence or occurrences of the same (i.e. same defined) event / phenomenon (or the continuation / development of the original phenomenon) in the present or future. When an event is part of a chain of cause-and-effect that forms a circuit or loop, then the event is said to "feed back" into itself.

Feedback is also a synonym for:

Feedback signal - the information about the initial event that is the basis for subsequent modification of the event
Feedback loop - the causal path that leads from the initial generation of the feedback signal to the subsequent modification of the event
Audio feedback - the special kind of positive feedback that occurs when a loop exists between an audio input and output.

Feedback is a mechanism, process or signal that is looped back to control a system within itself. Such a loop is called a feedback loop. In systems containing an input and output, feeding back part of the output so as to increase the input is positive feedback; feeding back part of the output in such a way as to partially oppose the input is negative feedback.

Feedback loops provide generic mechanisms for controlling the running, maintenance, and evolution of software and computing systems.Feedback-loops are important models in the engineering of adaptive software, as they define the behaviour of the interactions among the control elements over the adaptation process, to guarantee system properties at run-time. Feedback loops and foundations of control theory has been successfully applied to computing systems. In particular, they have been applied to the development of products such as IBM's Universal Database server and IBM Tivoli. From a software perspective, the autonomic MAPE loop proposed by researchers of IBM is another valuable contribution to the application of feedback loops to the control of dynamic properties and the design and evolution of autonomic software systems.

what is the meaning of Feedback? 680px-11[center]
Shimaa Ahmed Mostafa
Shimaa Ahmed Mostafa

Back to top Go down

what is the meaning of Feedback? Empty nice work but I want your own thoughts

Post  Dr. M EL Zayat on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:55 am

hello shaimaa,
I like what you wrote but, I want your reflection on that not just copy and paste
Think, analyse and write the ideas with your own words.
I am sure you will be able to express the ideas perfectly

thanks,
Dr. Mohamed EL Zayat

Dr. M EL Zayat
Admin

https://melzayat.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum