Page 1 of 1 • Share
Gardner's Multiple Intelligences1) Verbal/Linguistic
• The ability to read, write, and communicate with words.
• The ability to use language to express one's thoughts and to understand other people orally or in writing.
•The ability to reason and calculate
• Enables individuals to use and appreciate abstract relations.
•The ability to manipulate numbers, quantities, operations, etc.
• The ability to think in pictures and visualize future results.
•The ability to imagine things in your mind's eye.
• The ability to perceive spatial information.
•The ability to create, communicate, and understand meanings made out of
• The ability to compose music, to sing, and to keep rhythm.
• The ability to hear music, tones, and larger musical patterns.
• Allows individuals to use all or part of one's body to create products, solve problems, or present ideas and emotions.
• Using the body in highly differentiated ways for expressive, recreational, or goal directed purposes.
•Enables individuals to recognize and make distinctions among others' feelings and intentions.
• The ability to work effectively with others and display empathy.
• The ability to distinguish among an individual's own feelings, to accurate mental models of themselves, and use them to make decisions about life.
• The capacity to know one's self.
• Allows one to distinguish among, classify, and use features of the environment.
• The ability to discriminate among living things and to see patterns in the natural world.
- Posts : 13
Points : 21
Join date : 2010-10-19
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum